[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2014] Command line Client

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:17:40 CET 2014

Thanks Florian. Things are much more clearer now.

I have built a basic command line version for the mailman.client, that will
currently print the domain list and mailing list lists.

This is, as Steve mentioned, like the git interface

You can find it here

      https://github.com/rajeevs1992/mailman-cli/blob/master/client

*Usage:*

To list the registered domains in your server, do

   - ./client domain --list

To list the registered mailing lists in your server, do

   - ./client list --list

For help with options available, do

   - ./client -h

*Regards,Rajeev S*
*Government Engineering College,Thrissur*
*http://rajeevs.tk <http://rajeevs.tk>*