[Mailman-Developers] Git mirror for mailman

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Sat Mar 8 08:07:17 CET 2014

* Abhilash Raj <raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I was in a conversation with Barry yesterday to setup a unofficial git
> mirror for mailman since there are large number of people who use git as
> their primary vcs. I think it would encourage more people to contribute
> to mailman, if not through merge requests on lp, through small patches
> making of which is quite trivial in git I suppose.
>
> I am willing to maintain the mirror but I need I don't have a private
> server to host it. Anyone has ideas about how to setup? or already has a
> mirror running?

How about this:

<https://project.sys4.de/public/projects/python/mailman>

Pulling should be easy:

    git clone https://src.sys4.de/python/mailman.git

Who will be the maintainer? That/these persons need an account and should
contact me so I can give them access.

p at rick

P.S.
If you like something else let me know. I can destroy the project space
easily.

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64