[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 vs Groupserver vs Sympa

Kẏra kxra at riseup.net
Sat Mar 15 00:46:27 CET 2014

Thanks everyone for all of these answers!

I've passed them on to the groupserver maintainer who has created this
comparison chart:
http://groupserver.org/groupserver/features/feature-comparison

There are still some gaps to be filled and perhaps this could be the basis
of a wikipedia page and Sympa could be added to the comparison as well.