[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2014] Proposal for Cordova App for GNU Mailman Admin Interface

Bhargav Golla bgolla at g.clemson.edu
Sun Mar 16 07:34:12 CET 2014

Hello

After feedback on the mailing list regarding various doubts and questions I
had, I have developed a proposal for Cordova App idea and have attached the
same with this mail. I would be very much obliged if someone could share
their views about this.

Also, I have observed on the PSF GSoC page that it requires students to
submit a patch to the sub-organization. I was wondering if I could receive
any pointers regarding any issues that were highlighted for GSoC aspirants
to solve during application period. If there is such, please provide me the
information about it or I would be very much grateful if I could get any
information about which issues I can target before the application period
ends.

Thanks
--
Bhargav Golla