[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 / Hyperkitty presentation at LibrePlanet 2014 Boston

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 12:44:51 CET 2014

On 03/18/2014 02:38 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Very cool!  I do hope they make recordings available.  I won't be able to
> watch live, but I would love to view it afterward.

I think they will make the recordings available since they have last
years' up now, but I don't know when they'll come online. The slides I
used are here:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/presentations/libreplanet%202014/

When the video is available I will report back.

Overall, the reception was *very* positive. Several folks who currently
admin Mailman 2 servers asked how they could check out and help test
Mailman 3.

~m