[Mailman-Developers] Testing MM3

Kẏra kxra at riseup.net
Fri Mar 28 05:01:27 CET 2014

I keep hearing about the need for migration scripts, but all indicates that
these do not exist yet (via blocking bug for the next MM3 beta). Is that
true?

Is there a way to keep tabs on the progress towards the beta 4 release?
looking at launchpad, it looks like development and beta releases were
steady up to the last beta. Is there a reason for that?

--
Board of Directors, Free Culture Foundation: www.freeculture.org
Campaigns Organizer, Free Software Foundation: www.fsf.org

Blog: http://kxra.info  -  StatusNet Microblog: http://identi.ca/kxra