[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman 3] Granting Postorius web access to Mailman users?

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Tue Aug 11 20:01:08 CEST 2015

On Aug 11, 2015, at 05:43 PM, Simon Fromme wrote:

>2. Is there a timeframe in which a good Mailman 3 documentation can be
>expected? I find it quite hard to solve problems myself given the small
>amount of informationon the web right now.

One of the things I think we need is better holistic documentation which
describes how to use the integrated system, from a user's and list owners'
perspective.  I feel like the core is fairly well documented (it could always
be better of course), but since most users don't really interact with the
system at that level, it's more geared toward developers.

We'd certainly welcome contributions here.

Cheers,