[Mailman-Developers] MM 3 REST API

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sat Dec 26 12:29:25 EST 2015

On Dec 24, 2015, at 11:08 AM, Tom Browder wrote:

>Where should I look for the complete, definitive documentation on the
>MM3 REST API?

Sadly, there's no programmatic way to gather the specifications for the REST
API.  The best you have is the online documentation...

http://mailman.readthedocs.org/en/latest/README.html

...and the source.  You can refer to two other projects which access the API
though, and which might also help.

https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailmanclient - is the official Python bindings to
the REST API.

https://gitlab.com/astuart/mailmania - is Andrew Stuart's authenticating
proxy, which exposes a public REST API bridging to the internal REST API that
the core exposes.  At some point, we'll pull this in as an official
subproject.

I'd welcome contributions to help make the REST API more discoverable and/or
better documented.

Cheers,