[Mailman-Developers] "Address already exists" when creating users, but it creates a new user anyway

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Feb 4 15:53:21 CET 2015

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the detailed response.  I'll try to find some time tonight to go
through your recipe step-by-step.  Some questions in the meantime:

On Feb 04, 2015, at 09:26 PM, Andrew Stuart wrote:

>For a clean start I deleted my Mailman 3 installation.  I downloaded the
>latest version and installed it.

Are you working from the 3.0b5 tarball or the bzr trunk?  If the former, are
you using the "A" release (Python 2.7) or the "B" release (Python 3.4)?

If you're using the tarball, can you please try again with the head of the bzr
trunk?

Cheers,