[Mailman-Developers] Announcing the new wiki.list.org

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Mon Feb 9 12:00:57 CET 2015

On 02/09/2015 07:39 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 02/08/2015 04:37 AM, Paul Boddie wrote:
>> [...] I might suggest not
>> limiting the width of the header and page content, but instead just letting it
>> fill the window.
>

> I agree with Paul here. I really didn't notice an issue at first, but
> today I had occasion to point to <http://wiki.list.org/x/15958359> and

OK.  I've pushed a new version that does not limit the width of the
header/content column.
  https://code.launchpad.net/~jwt/+junk/wikilistorg

I've also fixed a few other things that I noticed after seeing the
actual wiki content in the theme... like clawing back a few pixels to
better accommodate some of the very long page titles.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/