[Mailman-Developers] A couple of archiving questions

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Sun Feb 15 23:59:32 CET 2015

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good explanation of how archiving works? I’ve found bits and pieces but the picture isn’t totally clear - it appears that archiving requires some sort of archive handler function to be written and installed as part of Mailman?

Is there any reason why it should not be possible to be able to pull messages scheduled for archiving out through the REST API as file attachments?

thanks