[Mailman-Developers] Building plug-ins for mailman.

Aanand Shekhar Roy 2013001 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Tue Feb 17 12:26:32 CET 2015

Hi,everyone
I was researching a bit more for plug-in ideas for mailman 3 and I
stumbled upon the wishlist of mailman on wiki,it was mentioned that it is
outdated so I had to ask you all whether the following ideas have been
implemented yet or not?

1.Provide downloadable tar.gz's of the html archives.
2.Timed vacations, allowing a user to postpone or discard email for a
certain number of days or weeks.

I find them interesting and am thinking of having them as plug-ins.

Regards!
*Aanand Shekhar Roy*