[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2015: brainstorming ideas suitable for beginners?

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:54:12 CET 2015

How about domain-wide settings for default list styles or maybe set a
default list style for an entire mailman installation through Postorius?
That could make the work of list-admins easy if they manage too many
lists and don't want to do repetitive change in each and every list.
Additionally ability to change the settings for only a subset of all
lists could also be possible.