[Mailman-Developers] Building plug-ins for mailman.

Rashi Karanpuria 2013165 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Wed Feb 18 16:38:04 CET 2015

Hi,
I think this might help you.
Timed delay or timed delivery of messages - Suppose I wish to post a
message to list but instead of composing and sending i prefer to send it
delayed like I wish to post a message at 4am but since i would be sleeping
at that time so what i can do,I will post my message at 10pm at night and
a delaying or timed delivery plugin can deliver it at 4am.