[Mailman-Developers] Prospective applicant for GSoC-2015

Pranjal Yadav godricglow at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 18:49:29 CET 2015

Hello Aditya

I would suggest mailman wiki and setting up mailman would be a good start
and from there your can to jump beginner friendly bugs.

http://wiki.list.org/DEV/A%205%20minute%20guide%20to%20get%20the%20Mailman%20web%20UI%20running

https://pythonhosted.org/mailman/src/mailman/docs/START.html

Above 2 links will give you a good start, also you can join mailman on IRC.

For GSoC 2015 go through http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015
and try to select and understand any one of the projects ( you can of
course come up with your own ideas and projects however you can trust me
that mailman admins design these projects very carefully and practically as
well as they are aligned with mailman milestones, so your own idea might
need a evaluation before proceeding)

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Aditya Dalwani <adit.39 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
> My name is Aditya, studying Computer Science at Bangalore. I am currently
> in the third year and have good experience with Python.
> How may I start contributing to mailman?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Aditya Dalwani
> P.E.S Institute of Technology,