[Mailman-Developers] Postorius test debugging problem : tests_forms.py

Pranjal Yadav godricglow at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 05:37:34 CET 2015

Abhilash,

Thanks! it worked as you said. But renaming clean method is not
conventional. I changed the names and it looks like 'clean_password_repeat'
is good and that is the last input for that test as well, so I don't
understand why but that works.

The 'except' part for 'clean_email' is not functioning as expected and I
have already written the validation tests for that part as well.