[Mailman-Developers] new wiki, get-togethers, and 3.0 blockers

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at panix.com
Fri Jan 2 06:14:41 CET 2015

Hi Mailman developers! I am becoming one of you :) and have gotten as
far as a first patch.[0] Congrats on the new 3.0b5 release! A few questions:

* I saw on http://wiki.list.org that we're in the process of moving to a
new wiki, and I saw
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2014-October/024001.html
in which I heard that we're still in the process of finishing up the
conversion. Is there anything you need to help make this happen? Money
for SSL certs, wiki gardening time, or anything else I can help with?

* I'd love to get to hack with some of you in person. Are any of you
planning on going to the PyCon sprints in Montreal April 13-16?
https://us.pycon.org/2015/community/sprints/ I live in New York City and
can get to DC and Boston pretty easily in case anyone would like to have
a little hacking weekend.

* I saw in the
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2014-November/024056.html
conversation that I should be looking at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bugs?field.tag=mailman3-suite-blocker
for Mailman 3 blockers. It looks like there are 13 blocker bugs left; is
that still right?

Thanks all!

[0] https://code.launchpad.net/~sumanah/mailman/mailman/+merge/244077
--