[Mailman-Developers] Python 3

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Tue Jan 6 14:55:16 CET 2015

> > What if a site wanted to run them on different VMs for example?

Yeah, but certainly there should be a limit to that. What if a site wanted
to run each mailman runner on a different VM for example?
Oh well, I guess there's no other way. I hope it's not going to be a mess
to configure, I'd like to avoid having the admin set HK's base URL in 3
different places.

Another thing we shouldn't forget is that Hyperkitty or Postorius might
> not be the only apps living in a Django project. Some people might
> choose to integrate them into their long-running Django sites, with lots
> of Py2-app dependencies.

Very good point.

Thanks.
Aurélien