[Mailman-Developers] REST API first pass at Swagger spec

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Jan 11 06:23:24 CET 2015

Andrew Stuart writes:

 > Attached is a first pass at a Swagger spec for the REST API.
 >
 > You can find out about Swagger at http://swagger.io

tmc;wr[1] Please explain briefly what Swagger is and why you're using
it rather than some similar product.  Two lines is enough.  I have
ZERO intention of paying attention to what you're doing; my technical
plate is full, and Barry's the boss anyway.  But if some new person or
a GSoC student seems to have an interest in "that kind of thing" I'd
like to know enough to say "go talk to Andrew".

Footnotes:
[1]  Too many clicks; won't read.