[Mailman-Developers] Fwd: Your confirmation is required to leave the Mailman-Developers mailing list

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Mon Jan 12 03:27:58 CET 2015

errr…. is this someone saying they would prefer I wasn’t on this list? I’d rather hear directly from someone if you feel that way.

Begin forwarded message:

From: mailman-developers-confirm+e1a7bed1fbf00db07dc7590dcbdba1e364ecc240 at python.org
To: andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Date: 12 January 2015 1:23:31 pm AEDT

Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list
Mailman-Developers

We have received a request from 68.196.224.128 for the removal of your
email address, "andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au" from the
to be removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this message,
keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

   https://mail.python.org/mailman/confirm/mailman-developers/e1a7bed1fbf00db07dc7590dcbdba1e364ecc240

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to mailman-developers-request at python.org:

   confirm e1a7bed1fbf00db07dc7590dcbdba1e364ecc240

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
mailman-developers-owner at python.org.