[Mailman-Developers] TODOs for Mailman suite 3.0, PyCon sprint plans

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at panix.com
Sun Jan 25 20:48:04 CET 2015

I chatted with Barry a few days ago to clarify what we need to do if we
want to release the Mailman suite, version 3.0, at the end of the PyCon
sprints. The sprints are April 13th-16th, 11 weeks from now. I used what
he said to update the TODO list for Mailman core, the client, Postorius,
HyperKitty, the bundler, and the suite as a whole:

http://wiki.mailman.psf.io/DEV/Mailman%203.0

If there are pieces that we ought to finish when we're together in
person, maybe they ought to go here:

http://wiki.mailman.psf.io/DEV/PyCon%202015%20Sprint

--
Sumana Harihareswara