[Mailman-Developers] Guided tour of the authenticating proxy server source code Friday

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Tue Jul 14 00:20:13 CEST 2015

Hello all

Barry asked if I would mind donating the authentication proxy server to the FSF under a GPL license.  I thought this is a good idea and it is now at https://gitlab.com/astuart/mailmania and we are now finalising the copyright transfer.

Please note that right now I am cleaning up some things so not much point in trying it out as the tests are broken and some bits and pieces are missing but I am working now to get it finalised and hopefully all will be working within a day or two.

I am giving Barry a guided tour of the source code of the authenticating proxy server on Friday 17th (Australian Friday 17th) via Google Hangouts.

We’ll try to record it but its a good time to get questions answered so you might get more out of joining in.

Anyone else interested in joining us? If so, please say what city/timezone you are in so we can find a common time that suits.

thanks

as