[Mailman-Developers] Progress Update: Admins Dashboard

Bhavesh Goyal bhavesh.goyal093 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:02:22 CEST 2015

Hi !

I updated my blog recently with the initial 3 weeks of my project
experience. Its been great so far, for I ve got to learn so much more than
I expected and hope to extract more from the coming time.

For the project, I ve successfully implemented the view for The Tasks,
List-Index, The Activity Tracker and The Graphical Stats Widget along with
a nav bar featuring a quick global search among lists, members and the
domains. The Dashboard's view is kept restricted based on the logged in
user's privileges. I am planning on refining the dashboard views,
refactoring and removing any code smells from the code for the coming time.

Any reviews over any UI updations required, widget functionality or overall
code structure would be greatly appreciated. This marks my current work
till mid terms along with testing and bug fixing upon which I am currently
working on.

Thanks for your consideration :)

Project Link :
https://code.launchpad.net/~bhavesh-goyal093/postorius/dashboard