[Mailman-Developers] Query regarding plugin integration with mailman3

Aanand Shekhar Roy 2013001 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Sun Mar 1 16:23:56 CET 2015

I am a bit under confusion here, I thought Chain handlers and rules were
to be used to create the modules that implement the plug-ins (which i had
mentioned in my previous mail, subject:"Approach for plugin ideas"), what
I was seeking was how to integrate it with the existing src of mailman in
a user's computer. I was wondering how the modules will get connected to
mailman src after they are downloaded and installed.
Which is by making a config file and setup.py file.
Am i missing something here