[Mailman-Developers] Org admins

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Wed Mar 4 09:13:20 CET 2015

On 2015-03-02 8:10 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Is there an issue with org admin overlap between python-org (I assume
> *they* got in!) and mailman-org?  (I guess I should mention
> systers-org, although Terri swore not .... :-)

Python is in too.  Hurrah!

There's no problem in being an org admin for multiple orgs (I have been
for the past few years, first with Systers, then with Copyleft Games).
I *did* find my 4th org admin for Python, so I'm not *quite* as upset to
lose some of Florian's time ;)

I'm still happy to take on a 5th if you want to read blogs, nag people,
and curse about melange, Stephen.

  Terri