[Mailman-Developers] Query regarding plugin integration with mailman3

Aanand Shekhar Roy 2013001 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Thu Mar 5 07:11:53 CET 2015

Hi,
I have a doubt regarding auto-responding
Suppose I have posted my confidential information on mailing list, and the
list setting is neither "accept" nor "discard" any mails having
confidential information.Whether it should be posted or not depends on the
user .So I had to ask which one approach is better?
1.Including a command like "accept_confidential" at start of message or
subject.
or
2.Sending the mail, getting an auto-reply from reply-bot like " your mail
contains confidential info. reply with "confirm"   ".

Regards
Aanand