[Mailman-Developers] For GSoC mailman Idea 'A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators'

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 06:27:28 CET 2015

Hi Hiren,

On 7 March 2015 at 01:33, Hiren Mayani <mayanihiren at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello mailman,
>
> My name is Hiren Mayani. I have used HTML,CSS,javascript to develop
> front-end of many websites. I used to code in JAVA, So, I've beginner level
> knowledge of Python.
>
> I'm very much interested to implement idea 'A Dashboard for
> Admins/Owners/Moderators'. I haven't contribute to mailman so far. So, I
> need to set-up development environment. Is there any link available to do
> that? Do I need to download all three projects or 'Postorius' will be
> enough? What are tasks that I should do before submitting proposal?

You need to send in atleast one bug-fix before you submit your proposal. Also,
plase dig through the archives of this channel to learn more about your project
idea, there already has been some discussion on it.

To get started follow this links on Ideas Page and try to setup a local Mailman
Installation. Since `Postorius` is the front end for `Mailman 3`, you
cannot install
it standalone.

--
thanks,