[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC] Introduction - A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators

Anuj Bansal bansalanuj1996 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:40:28 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm Anuj, a computer science undergraduate at Birla Institute of
Technology and Science, Pilani. I'm interested in the project
"Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators". I've already downloaded and
setup my development environment with the help of instructions given
on [1].

I know Python and HTML and have been working on it from last 1 year.
I'm also quite familiar with Django framework and have made some
projects using it. Last semester I made a Django project which is
currently been used by my institute [2].

I'd like to contribute to Mailman and hence, would like ideas for
patches / code samples which I could write like supporting modules
which may be required for the project or some other bug fixes.

Thanks and regards,
Anuj Bansal

[1] - http://gnu-mailman.readthedocs.org/en/latest/src/mailman/docs/WebUIin5.html
[2] - http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in:12383/