[Mailman-Developers] Regarding the idea " A Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators "

rajashekar reddy rajashekarreddy2894 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:09:37 CET 2015

hello ,

I am Raja shekar Reddy, i have read the idea of  "A Dashboard for
Admins/Owners/Moderators "  in ideas page started of thinking it , i had
good knowledge in javascript ,html,python and had confidence that i could
do this.

What I understood is " now for every list there is one seperate page and
now i should integrate to one page so that all lists should be in one page
and make easy for the user to change at one place"

I want to continue to do this and help me that i am going in a correct path
? and also how to start to contribute .

Thanking you,
Raja Shekar Reddy