[Mailman-Developers] Some doubts, feature request and bug in postorius

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:11:23 CET 2015

Hi Ashish,

On 8 March 2015 at 15:28, Ashish Kumar <coolyashish at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to postorius interface. I was going through it and In some places
> I was confused and Hence, made below points for discussion.
>
> 1. How to register a user through postorius web interface?

For now, people can register only through Mozzila Persona.

> 2. After login [ Through super user ] , If I go to mailman settings page
> (My settings)
>        - Profile : Only name is there and every other field like first
> name, last name, irc name, etc. is empty. No option to edit it.

Yes, those are not implemented yet.

>        -  Add Email Address: There it seems a kind of bug that I am not
> able to add an email address there. [Please look at screeshot 1 and 2 for
> details.]

This does look like a bug to me too, if you haven't filed a bug report yet,
please do! If would be even better if you try to fix it too.

> 3. To Do List : No option to add To Do. It always says "There are no
> pending tasks at the present time." [See screenshot 3]

Yes, this too is not implemented yet. The "Dashboard for Admins/Moderators"
project is meant to implement all these things in postorius.

> Some feature request:
>
> 4. In create list and create domain : There are option to create and
> delete, Shouldn't there be option for Edit list or domain.
>
> 5. There is option for mass subscribe. Shouldn't mass un-subscribe be there.
>

> Thanks
> Ashish Kumar
> irc nick: ashishk

thanks,