[Mailman-Developers] Introduction

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:46:43 CET 2015

Hello,
    My name is Alangi Derick, and i am a third year student in the
department of computer engineering, University of Buea, Cameroon. Cameroon
is in Africa and i have gone through the idea list of this organisation for
GSoC 2015. I am interested in some projects on the idea list and i want to
concentrate on the project called: Anonymous list and Mailman Client
Written in JS.
    I am very good at technologies like;
- JavaScript
- Python
- C
- Git
- SVN
- PHP, HTML, CSS
- Phaser(JavaScript Frame-Work)
- ...
My interest in this two projects have made me to contribute to the GNU
Mailman source codes. I am in the #mailman irc channel and my nick is:
d3r1ck. Please i will like to talk to mentors of these two projects that i
mentioned above in order to start working on them now. Thanks

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain