[Mailman-Developers] GSOC - Dashboard for Admins/Owners/Moderators

Yash Mehrotra yashmehrotra95 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:07:18 CET 2015

Thank you all for your feedback.
Previously, what I was going for was a multipage dashboard with varying
functionality.
I will now change my design, which will be something of a single page
dashboard allowing the admin to do his daily tasks with ease and other
tasks such as creating new lists etc.
Also Stephen mentioned that somethings are a part of mailman core. If it is
required, I can work on mailman core ( I am experienced in python )
I also showed Abhilash a rough mock-up of my idea. I will make appropriate
changes to the mock-up and show it to you.

To florian -
The bug thing was kind of my fault, I submitted a patch and wanted to know
any mentor's opinion on that, and then I would have sent a merge request.
To all -
I ,now ,basically have a much better idea and understanding on how to
implement this.Thank you all.

One last thing though,
Is there anything else left to be discussed in dashboard idea ( something
obvious that I may have missed out) ?

Yash Mehrotra
yashmehrotra95 at gmail.com