[Mailman-Developers] Ask for help && GSoC 2015

程耀 welcomechengyao at 163.com
Wed Mar 18 05:09:50 CET 2015

Hi, Everyone,

        I am Yao, a first-year graduate student from Peking University of China.
        I feel so happy to have the chance to participate in the application of GSoC 2015, and also want to experience the charm of open source.
        I hope to work with you all and make a contribute to the Mailman, and learn something from it.

        I used to participate the ACM/ICPC several times, also Being an Intern in Microsoft STC for 3 months. But indeed I have little knowledge of open
        source project and want to spend more time to compensate the shortage.

        I tried to install Mailman by following "set up postorius in five minutes", but got stuck in the command "mailman start", note that previous command
        can be run correctly. And the Report the error is below:
         "Starting Mailman's master runner   /usr/bin/python3: can't open file '/usr/bin/master': [Errno 2] No such file or directory"
        and I also find that 'usr/bin/master' indeed not exist.

        I hope you can help me with this.
        I hope to work with you together.  *_*
        Thanks,

Yao.