[Mailman-Developers] GitHub/development tools integration project Gsoc'15

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Mar 18 17:48:56 CET 2015

Prabhanshu Abhishek writes:

 > but the thing i want to know is,
 > 1) what are the other feature you want to implement through this.other than
 > the mailing a thread,or pull requests.

The fact that the project doesn't have a mentor listed probably means
you'll need to flesh out the requirements yourself.

 > 2)the gsoc idea page says that it is necessary to fix at least one
 > bug, but i have not been able to find some bug that is beginner
 > friendly and related to my project, can you give me some bug to
 > work on that will help me on my project.

Since this is a new feature, there probably are no directly related
bugs.  For "easy", some of the bugs in launchpad have an "easy" tag;
you should look at those.

 > 3)some other necessary things that i should work upon before
 > submitting my proposal.

Read the first four sections of the ideas page again, and read the
references there, especially "How to SPAM".

 > 4)and lastly who will be my mentor, can you tell me?

I don't know; perhaps the person who suggested this project will step
forward in a few hours.