[Mailman-Developers] GSOC'15: Improving styles for lists

prakhar joshi prakhar126 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:14:51 CET 2015

hi,
     I am thinking of storing the styles in the database by creating a
table for the styles in the db and this table will contain all the
attributes of a style and these entries can be null too. So a table which
will contain a style name with all its attributes. Now as we have table for
mailing list containing all the attributes in the mailing list table. So
now the style table will contain all these attributes and in the mailing
list table we will just store the mailing list name and the style name and
this way we can connect the two table by providing foreign key of style_id
to the mailing list table?
I really need to discuss that thing with you people as I am new to this
organization so I have very little experience with mailman core.

Thanks,
Prakhar Joshi
DA-IICT,Gandhinagar