[Mailman-Developers] Small change to REST API for held subscription requests

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sun Mar 22 02:32:05 CET 2015

I want to make some minor backward incompatible changes to the JSON
representation for pending mailing lists requests, e.g. subscription holds.
You'll see these for example in urls like:

    >>> dump_json('http://localhost:9001/3.0/lists/ant@example.com/requests')
    entry 0:
        delivery_mode: regular
        display_name: Anne Person
        email: anne at example.com
        http_etag: "..."
        language: en
        request_id: ...
        type: subscription
        when: 2005-08-01T07:49:23

The first change is that `type: subscription` requests will change their
`address` key to `email` for consistency with other parts of the API.  Second,
there will be no `password` key.

Let me know if this is a problem, and I can copy `email` to `address` so that
both would appear, and add a dummy `password` key.

Cheers,