[Mailman-Developers] Common use case archiving via configuration

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Mar 25 03:04:42 CET 2015

On Mar 24, 2015, at 05:01 PM, Andrew Stuart wrote:

>@barry - would you mind confirming please you’re OK with this please?

These are all pretty interesting.  We'd have to think about whether we'd want
some, any, or all them in the main tree, which essentially means we're
committing to supporting them.

Alternatively, we can create a contrib directory or repo somewhere where
semi-official additions like this could be managed.  The idea being that folks
could grab these, add a little configuration magic or drop them in the right
file system location, and they'd get the new functionality.  Doing it this way
would also validate or flesh out our plugin story.

Cheers,