[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 15 - Interested in contributing to Hyperkitty

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull at sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Mar 26 03:14:18 CET 2015

David Udelson writes:

 > Thanks for your feedback Aurelien.
 >
 > > we'll need something like a task queue and a daemon process or a cron job
 >
 > In my proposal I suggested using any of several asynchronous job queue
 > libraries, such as Celery or Huey.  [...]

So far, this is good discussion for the list.  IMO, you want to link
to the archives for this thread in your proposal on Melange.

 > Additionally, here are some tentative weekly goals I have for the
 > project.  Feedback on the order/plausibility of these would be
 > awesome!

IMHO, this part should just have been directly edited into the
proposal on Melange with a remark here that you did it.  Most of the
people on this list are either uninterested or not competent to
comment on the list of goals.  Alternatively, do both but it should
definitely be in your proposal already.