[Mailman-Developers] [GSoc Project] Error Creating a New Model for The Database

Bhavesh Goyal bhavesh.goyal093 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:35:53 CEST 2015

Hi  !

I am trying to create a basic working prototype for one of the widgets in
my project ,  'Dashboard For Admins' and need some help implementing the
same.

I created a new 'Task' model which is supposed to show the list of pending
tasks which require admin's attention. There exists two classes 'Task' ,
and 'TaskManager' inside the model for which I 've also created two
required interfaces. I 've included a new Task class in postorius/models.py
and created one inside Client too for handling rest queries...

But, whenever I try to query an object from the 'task' table, I get an sql
error : no such table 'task'.
I ve tried doing makemigrations and migrate but it doesn't seem to
recognize the newly created table.

What can it be that I may be missing which is preventing me to query the
table. Really desperate for any hep on this :) Thanks...

--
Regards,
Bhavesh Goyal,