[Mailman-Developers] [gpg] encrypted list management plug-in

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Nov 11 10:39:59 EST 2015

On Nov 11, 2015, at 12:48 PM, efkin wrote:

>> What do you mean by "plug-in"?
>
>well, basically something that could be packaged as mailman3-lythyr at
>does not need to patch the core. i think Stefan suggested a modular
>approach. and it seems quite reasonable.

The intent of Mailman 3 is that additions like this could be packaged as
separate modules, and through config file change could be pulled in and used
by the core.  The reality is that the core may need some code changes so that
all the necessary plug points could be exposed.  This is part of what I said
before about multiple merge proposals.

Cheers,