[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.0 on centos 7

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Tue Sep 29 16:37:36 CEST 2015

Hey Fabian,

> Does anyone know where I can find more info on deploying mailman 3 on centos 7 aside from the standard docs site?

I'm currently packaging Mailman3 and HyperKitty + Postorius for Red
Hat / CentOS 7. My packages are here:
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/abompard/hyperkitty/el-7/x86_64/
and the repo file is here:
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/abompard/hyperkitty/hyperkitty-el.repo
The repo contains all the dependencies too.

However, I'm updating the packages as I go, so they may be unstable,
contain unreleased patches and branches, etc. The SRPMs are there so
if you want to start with that and write your own, go ahead.
I hope it saves you some time.

Aurélien