[Mailman-Developers] Sequence of steps?

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Aug 29 20:58:27 EDT 2016

Mark,

Thanks for your quick response.  It sounds like you have this one under control.
I am far removed from anything like mm_cfg.py as I use a hosting service.  I will have to see what they think about making such a configuration change, and how much they want to make it.
In any case, I really appreciate the help.  Thanks again!
Roy