[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.1 beta coming soon

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sat Dec 3 16:30:05 EST 2016

Thanks for doing the testing Florian.  Btw I fixed the venv problem. It was actually a bug in one of the dependencies.  I have another small branch to land before spinning the beta but I think the MySQL docker image on ci is having some problems. I can't double check ATM.

Sent from my digital lollipop.