[Mailman-Developers] Whoosh Error during installation of hyperkitty

Simon Hanna simon.hanna at serve-me.info
Tue Dec 6 07:23:53 EST 2016

On 12/06/2016 01:18 PM, Nikhil Rayaprolu wrote:
> Thank you Simon,
> your solution to the previous issue has solved it but unfortunately a
> new error has arisen something like "Filter Error at /hyperkitty/
> /bin/sh: 1: sassc: not found"
>
> -Nikhil Rayaprolu
When you follow a guide, please read the whole guide. There is a section
included that instructs you to install a sass compiler. Which one you
can install depends on the your OS.

And please don't post pictures. You should include a text-only full
trace. You can use images if you want to highlight some graphic issue...