[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2016

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:37:50 EST 2016

Hi Raunaq,

Please always include the -developers list when sending a mail related
to GSoC. CC'ing the list here.

On 02/04/2016 04:20 AM, Raunaq Abhyankar wrote:
> Dear Abhilash,
> In that case, could u please suggest some other integration solution
> possibilities that I can work on? (Idea 2)

I think it would be your job to think about the possible ways to
integrate Gitlab with Mailman. Other might be able to help with it, but
I myself don't have any pointers as to how to help you.

> And in the shared bookmarks toolkit (idea3), what small tasks are u
> looking for?

Again, *I* am not the one who will be choosing the tasks to complete the
application. I am sorry, but I can not help you find a right sized
project for the summer other than the ones listed on the GSoC ideas
page. I can certainly tell if you if the project you chose is good
enough for a summer.

You are free to ask the general developer list for more brainstorming
over some ideas/pointers that you have.

> And pls provide the link to setting up the codebase.

If you read the GSoC wiki page carefully, I am sure you will find all
the links to setup your development environment. You can refer to
gnu-mailman.rtfd.org and list.org too!

--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj