[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 custom footer

treal tv trealtv at yandex.com
Thu Feb 25 14:36:49 EST 2016

I saw an older message where someone was asking how to customize the
footer for mailman 3.

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2015-October/079965.html

It didn't seem to ever be answered, and I couldn't find any follow up in
this list's archives.

This is a problem I'm struggling with now - I also found the
footer-generic.txt from the source where the exact footer I'm seeing is
coming from.

https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/blob/master/src/mailman/templates/en/footer-generic.txt

I'm looking to modify the contents of this footer so it says something
slightly different. However, I can't find anywhere with Mailman 3 to
change anything about the footer.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!