[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2016 wiki page now up!

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Tue Jan 5 05:33:04 EST 2016

I set up an initial page for GSoC 2016 with Mailman:

http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016

Students: Please take a look at the page and let us know if it has the
information you're looking for, other than project ideas (those are coming!)

Mentors: I put my name at the bottom so students know who to bug on IRC
or expect to hear from on the mailing lists, feel free to add your own!

Mentors and community members: Is anyone interested in doing a
brainstorming session for project ideas this weekend?

I'm thinking around 10-11am Pacific US on Sunday, which would be early
evening for the Europeans (7pm in Germany) and early afternoon (1pm) for
the US Eastern folk.  It's terrible for Japan and India, but we can do
two brainstorming sessions or you can try to get me to wake up earlier. ;)

  Terri