[Mailman-Developers] Facing error while building mailman

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:48:01 EST 2016

Hi Anirudh,

Can you tell us a few other things too?

Which version of Mailman are you using? (From the django output in the
trace I am guessing it is 3.0, but just to confirm).

What do you mean by behind a proxy? Is the server behind a proxy and the
client/Postorius trying to access the server through proxy?

I *think* Postorius/HK is not Django 1.9+ compatible for some reason,
can you try out with django version <=1.8?