[Mailman-Developers] Continuous Integration for Mailman Projects

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sun Jan 24 19:52:46 EST 2016

On Jan 24, 2016, at 01:20 PM, Abhilash Raj wrote:

>But now, thanks for Simon Hanna, anyone can enable Gitblab's Shared
>Runners and run their tests inside a Docker Container. Right now, this
>only works for Mailman Core, but very soon I am going to extend this to
>other project repositories too.

This is really awesome.  Thanks so much Simon and Abhilash!

I would highly recommend contributors to Mailman 3 enable their runners.  It
helps me quite a bit when reviewing merge requests to see if the test suite
succeeds.  I've also been looking at some enhancements to core's tox.ini to
ensure things like 100% coverage in differences between new branches and
master.

Cheers,