[Mailman-Developers] Postorius: Search Plugin for List

Khushbu Parakh khushbuparakh at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 13:51:18 EDT 2016

Hi,

So right now UI is just in HTML with no CSS. I will add CSS later to make it in perfect position.
I tried to keep it simpler.
What I think is AJAX is better option cause reloading the page
just to get search results is something we don't like. I mentioned JS because all I want to know is backend process behind search, nothing related to UI and proposing criteria is list_name only.
If list_id is useful we can show it too. PFA Thanks, Steve,

Best,
Khushbu Parakhhttp://khushbu.strikingly.com/
Arya College Of Engineering and ITLinkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/khushbuparakh@khushbuparakh